Welcome To the National Home Page of Navy-Marine Corps Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS)
Proudly serving those who serve in the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard
Also supporting FEMA, Homeland Security, NOAA, and local Emergency Management Agencies
- Information has been uploaded on a program for processing ICS and ARL/NTS forms and sending via RMS.
- It can be found in the Training section.
- On the Training home page scroll down to the link that begins, “FLMSG For Processing…”
- Be Sure to check out the rather in-depth article about MARS published in The Spectrum Monitor.
- You can find the link to it in the “Documents” section listed in column to the left and scroll down to, “MARS, a Multi-page article”.
- Communications Security (COMSEC) video training is now available on the
- Training Home Page
- Especially for Visitors What is MARS, it’s mission, membership benefits, and how to join
- Read one man’s story. Since the advent of MARS, and especially during the
- Vietnam era, many have given their time to aid in passing MARSGRAMS and making phone patches from service members to their family and friends.
- Send a MARSGRAM A free service for sending messages to and from service men and women
- Other U.S. MARS services:
- * U.S. Army MARS
- * U.S.A.F. MARS AF National Mission Support Network web site.
- Ships and Overseas Units How to participate in the phone patch and MARSGRAM programs
- Homeland Security Home Page
- Homeland Security Threat Level color coding is no longer in use.